Monday, March 30, 2009

Court of Honor

I will just start off this post by saying that Kemish has the best Scout leaders/deacon quorum leaders ever! They are amazing. I really appreciate all the time and hard work they put into their callings. They have helped Kemish pass off quite a number of merit badges and he always has such a great time on the campouts. Thank you Brother Denhof and Brother Nischan!


This picture is from the last Court of Honor, which was a couple weeks ago. Kemish earned 4 Merit Badges and he advanced to a Star Scout! He is excited to go to Boy Scout Camp again this summer. This time Eric will be joining him for the week. They are both looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome. I remember Scout camp. That was really the only thing about Scouting that I tolerated, usually because the camp was some place cool like Catalina Island. Otherwise, I really hated scouts. Funny that I would be the only Lloyd brother to earn an Eagle!

    ReplyDelete